3.4.11

april showers


A few weeks ago my roommates taught Lily the phrase "in like a lamb, out like a lion." She'd never heard it. I don't know. Maybe a South Carolina thing. So she'd never heard it, and she loved it. Still does. Because her joy at merely hearing the phrase was nothing when compared to her delight at actually seeing the proverb in action. 

Though it was rather impressive. Nothing quite like waking up to the calm after the storm and a whole day of the spoken Word. I feel as new as the world today.


 
[ photos my own : from our weekend perch at the mouth of emigration canyon ]

3 comments:

olivia said...

wow très belle photos! I am impressed.

Meredith Shatzer said...

MAKE IT WARM BEFORE I GET THERE. Thank you.

Unknown said...

haha :) I'm so glad we could share that with her :) Also I wish I knew about this blog earlier.