3.7.12

Maybe it's only the dusty heat or re-discovery of favorite mission shoes in the back of my closet, but I'm craving Indonesia these days and there's not a lot I can do about it. Except maybe wear said shoes in said heat (done and done), and also: avocado juice.


In saucepan, combine water and sugar and heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from stove top and allow to cool. Combine avocado flesh, milk, and vanilla extract in blender and blend until smooth—more milkshake-style than your typical juice consistency. Add sugar-syrup to taste (let's be honest; I usually use it all) and grated ginger if you care for that sort of kick.

Chill an hour before serving. Tall cold glass and chocolate syrup to top it off.



5 comments:

Sum said...

Your drawings and this is amazing.

A. said...

That looks delicious. Avocados are now on my shopping list.

Wondering Helen said...

You are positively adorable!

M said...

How cute are you? Answer: too cute. Also, I picked up a package of those green cartons a few weeks back. They were begging to be added to the cart. Tho this is great, hoping for an in-person avocado juice lesson soon.

Lawsy said...

make this for me.