30.6.12

Yesterday, while marking up my sketchbook with sharpies to finish a design project, I realized that I don't draw enough. I also don't blog enough. Considering the genuine bliss and zip that both of these efforts bring me, this is doubly sad. 

So here's the compromise: a thirty day drawing challenge. Day One: yourself.

And, since I was sitting at my kitchen table eating tapioca out of a coffee cup when I made this decision, here I am sitting at my kitchen table eating tapioca out of a coffee cup. Plus a crown of flowers in honor of June, which has been for me a month of magic from day one and counting.

1 comment:

Wondering Helen said...

Yay! That means that when I come here each day for the next thirty days, I'll have a new post (and a drawing!) greeting me! I know it's got to be difficult to make time for regular posting, but please know your efforts add a little fizz and sparkle to my day. <3