5.3.12

doing, did, done.


Other than those three days spent with and without a voice, dreaming in fevers, and wondering if it's possible to overdose on cough drops, most of my week was that mad culmination of major projects hitting deadline and the subsequent all-nighters. The Essential E was one such project, my response to a midterm prompt asking for a visual autobiography in my Rhetoric + Design class. Three weeks of thumbnails and paper-piecing, one serious-sketch mock-up and a straight thirty-six hours later . . . et le voilĂ . Plan on a page-by-page in the days to come, but for now: sleep. Is such a good idea.


4 comments:

A. said...

Ohmyword. Cannot. Wait. To. See. The. Inside. That looks all kinds of amazing.

Emily said...

Oh, I love it already and can't wait to see inside. Hope you are feeling better soon!

M said...

The outside alone...

You're brilliant. I love.

Sum said...

I agree with A. I would love to get a copy of the Essential E Guide! :)